1. KALAI MAMANI - T.N. STATE AWARD
2. SANGEETHA JOTHI - SWAMI SIVANANDA RISHIKESH- 1956
3. GAN KALANIDHI - BHANDUP FINE ARTS BOMBAY
4. GANA KALAMRUTHA - CHENNAI
5. GANA KALA KAUSTHUBA - MADURAI
6. SANGEETHA RATHNA - DUBAI
7. TAMIL ISAI KADAL - KARAIKUDI
8. TAMIL ISAI VENDAR - KARTHICK FINE ARTS, CHENNAI
9. VAGGEYAKARA AWARD - MUSIC ACADEMY, CHENNAI
10. RAJA SIR ANNAMALAI CHETTIAR’S AWARD, FROM ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, FOR THE CONTRIBUTION OF TAMIL SONGS, TO TAMIL LITERATURE, 2004
11. B.V.S.S. MANI AWARD, FROM LALITHA KALA VEDHIKA, CHENNAI
12. GAYAKA RATHNAM - KERALA
(SWATHI TIRUNAL SANGITASABHA)
13. MAHARAJAPURAM SANTHANAM AWARD - CHENNAI
Three volumes of ‘Carnataka Isaiyum Cinemavum’ (Carnatic Music and Feature Films)
PRARTHANA’ – A Devotional Album
‘NEELA MEGHA SHYAMA;’ – A devotional Album on Lord Krishna
‘SRI VENKATESAM SRINIVASAM’ – A devotional Album on Lord Krishna ‘PRAYERS’ – Sanskrit pieces composed by T.V.Kapalisastri on the Mother of Pondicherry (Classical Music)
‘YOGANJALI SRAM’ – Sanskrit pieces composed by Yogacharya Sri Krishnamachariar (Classical Music)
‘NAMASIVAYA VAZHKA’ – Devotional hymns on Lord Siva from Thevaram, Thiruvasakam, etc.
An Album of two cassettes comprising of Carnatic music and Bhajans, etc.
Madurai G.S. Mani Achievements :
Has composed more than 260 songs (in Classical Music) in many languages including Sanskrit, Tamil and Telugu. First Part of Tamil Songs, published in 2007 December.
Has given many ‘Lec-Decs’ (Lecture Demonstrations in Classical Music) in India and Abroad
Has served as Music composer for many features in AIR, Chennai and other AIR stations.
Has held 10 days sessions Malaysia, to train trainers in Indian Music, selected by ‘Astro’.
Regularly composing music for dance dramas for ‘SAMARPANAM’ in UK.
Is serving as a music consultant for many young composers
Madurai. G.S. Mani produced the following programmes on television: